Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Las Casas Filipinas De Acuzar

Some night shots at Las Casas Filipinas De Acuzar in Bagac, Bataan. Paki-Google na lang yung place for further details, haha! I am sobrang tamad to write about it just now. :D It's generally a nice (and new) place to visit with your camera in tow. The place is still in its soft opening as there are facilities/attractions that are still being constructed (like the spa and gym). The highlight is a "village" of heritage houses "designed to replicate Hispanic town settlements." We are talking about real old houses in the Philippines that have been restored and set up in a 19th or so century community setting.

Casa Meycauayan.
bahay

Casa Meycauayan (close-up :D).
Casa Meycauayan

Casa Baliuag I
Casa Baliuag I

Casa Binondo I
Casa Binondo 1

Paseo de Escolta. This is the only structure that is not authentic and is a mere replica of a typical Escolta Building in the 1900s.
Paseo De Escolta

I will post more photos soon, I promise! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment