Sunday, April 25, 2010

Asian Extravaganza

PEZA's 15th Anniversary and Investors' Recognition Night
08 April 2010
World Trade Center

So we were tasked to perform for our Annual Investors' Recognition Night - yup, in front of thousands of people! I mean, come on, I get paid for writing reports, pero sige na nga, haha! I was able to take pictures of the following performances only: Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. I belonged to the Thai group and so it was impossible for me to take pictures of our performance, right? :D The Indian group was the first to perform, we were next, and I was just too busy internalizing. :D Here are my favorite shots:

Chinese Fan Dance



Love the Chun-Li hairstyle!


Lion Dance. Hands down to the guys beneath those lions. :D
chinese lions

Japanese
japanese

Hora revue ga hajimaru. Hora okurenaide ne. Hora revue ga hajimaru. Hora wasurenaide ne. Whatever that means. :D
japanese

Korean Fan Dance
V

My fave shot!
korean fan dance

Those native Korean headdresses made me dizzy! :D
korean dance

Show's over!
magandang gabi sa inyong lahat...

Love, love, love the confetti!
...and down.

Purdy Girls!
confetti

I like the blur on this one.
confetti

You gotta love the 50mm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment