Monday, April 5, 2010

Easy Summer at Palawan

Our (annual) visit to Palawan this time was kind of laid back and so I only have few photos to share.

My younger brother at VietVille Restaurant. Have you ever tried their "chao long"? Yummy
bintana

Matinlo Beach, Simpocan, Palawan. They say it's a great place for bird watching. On our first day at a private resort, we met a group of bird watchers who invited us to join them the next day at around 3 or 4 in the morning! Oh. Sige, kayo na lang! Haha! Next time, maybe. Besides, I wasn't prepared - I didn't have my telephoto lens with me.

..sweet days of summer..

Basking in the Sun - This is Life!
...and when i come home from a hard day's work..

Matinlo Beach sunset in colour
Matinlo Beach sunset

Matinlo Beach sunset in black and white


By the way, meet my Mom and Dad! :)
mom and dad

Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment