Friday, March 28, 2008

El Nido: Island Hopping (Part I)

18 March 2008

A whole day of island hopping in El Nido! Super stress buster! Kulang na lang di na ko bumalik sa work..haha! My only regret was that I didn't buy an underwater camera for this trip, or an underwater casing for my cam (ang mahal naman kasi eh..haha!). Oh well, next time.

Mascardo’s Boat. Rental fee is PhP3500 for a whole day of island hopping. Mascardo, our boatman, owns this boat. :D
Mascardo's Boat! :)

Sailing. My brother Mark and his wife Kristine.
mark, tin

So this is El Nido…
El Nido

Helicopter Island, hmnn, puede! :D
helicopter island

The Black Ship.
the black ship

Kayaking.
sailing to nothingness

Our first island stop. This is the best place (island) to have your ‘pictorial’ when you visit El Nido. Dami props around - the old boat, the mala-‘survivor’ hut, big rocks, etc. :D Mahangin sa labas. :D Photo by Cyn.
cyn's cam: walang suklayan

Ipe climbing a coconut tree :D
ipe climbing the coconut tree

Lovers in Palawan. :D
el nido boat

at dahil hindi habambuhay, payat ako, haha! :D Photo by Mark.
fhm :)

That’s my crush over there :D
that's my crush over there.. :)

Spell El Nido? T-H-I-S-I-S-L-I-F-E!
El Nido

Moving on. Parang altar no?!
parang altar no?

On our way to the secret lagoon. Shhh. :D
way to the secret lagoon..

When it’s high tide, you have to swim your way in through that narrow opening.
the small opening to the secret lagoon

…and Voila, we’re inside! The secret is no longer a secret. :D I must say this is one of the highlights of our island hopping. The place is sooooo beautiful!
El Nido jump shot

Solo.
nainggit.. :)

Going back to the boat for our next island stop.
back to the boat

To be continued….

No comments:

Post a Comment