Saturday, March 29, 2008

El Nido: Island Hopping (Part II)

Now, another highlight of this trip was the super fun snorkeling we had in the Big Lagoon, but all that was not captured in cam simply because I didn’t have an underwater cam :( Anyway, let’s move on. This is Snake Island.

picture-picture

Top view of Snake Island
cloudy

You had to climb this short trail to get a top view of the island.


Sailboat. It was cloudy and a little drizzling, I was worried about my cam :D
sailboat

Another boat
DSC_0351

Entrance to the cave. This one’s a little wider than the Secret Lagoon’s opening.
cyn's cam: kasya ako, yay!

View from inside the cave
view from inside the cave

I didn’t dare join the climb, I was too tired and too scared. :D
hirap akyatin nito..

Solo.
caveman :)

Nakatulog daw, haha!
nakatulog sa pagod :)

Rock climbing, anyone?
rock climbing

Last Stop at Seven Commandos. You could see my lens is already crying :D
seven commandos

I didn’t know you could spell your name with these pebbles. My niece Xandra made this.
maan

Balay-Tubay. We got super tired from a whole day of island hopping, so of course we had to chill out!
cyn's cam: Dinner at Balay-Tubay

On stage: Marlon and Bob Marley
staged

InnGo. PhP1,200 per night (double accommodation), air-conditioned, so puede na.
InnGo

…and yes, it’s another 6 to 7 hours travel!
getting ready for another 6 to 7 hours travel

…and when it’s THAT long, you really can’t avoid this from happening, can you? :D
wee-wee break

I’ll post our photos in Sabang, Palawan next!

No comments:

Post a Comment