Sunday, March 30, 2008

Random Shots from our Palawan Trip

Superferry (Our Lady of Good Voyage). The longest 27 hours of my life! :D

The Long Awaited Break!

The boat had a brief stop-over at Coron, Palawan between 5am and 6:30am. Di na kami bumaba, baka maiwan kami ng barko eh..hehe..I managed to get a few shots of the island before the boat started moving again.

Coron, Palawan

The sun was so blinding I didn’t notice my lens was so dirty :D

Coron, Palawan

This will be in my vacation list, I swear! :)

Coron, Palawan

The girls having their juice break habang mahilo-hilo ako sa alon :D

juice break

Promise, I won’t. :D This shot was taken at Bakers’ Hill.

:)

My Teva sandals, which i bought sometime in 2000, for I think about P3K+, finally gave up on me after our El Nido hike. 8 years, tagal no? sulit na! but for sentimental reasons, try ko pa sya i-rugby..haha! maayos pa eh, really..and the best sa hiking! Nevermind the story behind the red toenails. :D

Teva

Anyway, we also went to Sabang but I didn’t join the trip to Underground River. Not again, not yet again. I spent the entire day at the beach with the girls, my sister and my mom. I know the lens needs cleaning :D

Sabang Beach

My Mom and Sofia

sofia and momzee

Sabang Sunrise. Amen!

Sabang Sunrise

That’s my brother over there and my film cam :D

here comes the sun..

Kamaynilaan. On our way back to Manila, sa plane.

kaMAYNILAan

Till next trip! Kelan kaya?

No comments:

Post a Comment